Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Dogger 12's message

Vette, is their a web site or some board that shows new and up coming mining company`s?

I'll give you a couple tips Dodger...

1) Read read read : I read eveything, I scan all the NR's that come out, I receive many online reports (streetwise for example).

2) Analyst reports: Alot of good analyst out there that meet management, visit the sites. (Ex; Lawrence Roulston, Brent Cook, Coffin Bors etc...) I know about 20, and plan to sign up to all of them, it will cost me 15k, but you'll make that money back 100000x.

Many free online articles interview these guys often giving out their top picks, same concept with BNN.

3) When you find a company you like, scan their website, speak to IR, speak to the CEO, try to find the trigger. Ask 100 questions ! What will make it move in the futur and why.

4) Mining shows...go to them, often you'll get the edge before it hits the streets, meet the CEO's face to face, meet the analysts face to face.

5) Networking and connections: Surround yourself with others that do the same as you, it's impossible to see and find everything yourself. Give and you will receive.

Know people that are good in various Things: Geology, Finance, traders etc...

6) When you find the gem, and you believe in it, stick with it and be patient, while you're waiting you prepare the next ones. Don't settle for 10-20% gains...

PS: Your DD must become your girlfriend's worst enemy lol.

Here is a good book for all to start with: Minnig Stock Guide. It Explains all you need to know about juniors, mining process, drill holes, assays, results, volume, financing etc:

https://ssl.clickbank.net/order/orderform.html?time=1323266088&vvvv=6a737461726d65&item=3&vvar=purchase_id%3D907161%26storefront_id%3D6342%26seed%3D4edf7028%26salt%3De52dc02eab6765e983a7c995d097c7171fbbe2c3

My 2 cents, hope it helps.

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links