Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
FS
almost 13 years ago
in response to Prospekt's message

We're almost in December. Soon I guess they'll make some announcement if it is to be delayed or is on time. I will be quite disappointed at a delay but if that happens I hope they also put the silver back in or something positive.

Look, my opinion based on conversations I've had with 4 people is that it's on time.

If ever it's late because of 1 contractor or because they don't want to release it on Christmas, well whoopie doo, we'll wait 2 more weeks. If that's the case it will come out in Jan and we'll all have time to fill our TFSA's.

If people dare sell in Dec for tax loss reasons, well they won't be able to buy back when the fun starts...they need to wait 30 days. Not to smart best to hold on.

* We're still waiting for assays on 13 holes.

* Teck can still back in before the FS is out, it could be on a day you least expect it like Friday Dec 23rd...

If you play with fire long enough, you'll just end up getting burned.

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message