Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
Moving On
almost 13 years ago

Alright everyone, calm down. Let's forget about American politics - we all see too much of that topic in the daily news already.

I'm surprised that there is anyone on here who hasn't heard of Alpha. It has been talked about very regularly on a number of other Stockhouse boards, so I would have assumed that about 98% of posters here would be aware of it.

Let's get onto a more productive topic. Assuming that Greece implodes, and a major banking crisis immediately develops in Europe, causing conditions similar to fall 2008, where does that leave Connacher? I haven't been paying enough attention lately. What production is hedged, and at what levels? Can the stock be savaged as badly as last time? I personally feel that it wouldn't be IF the SP was based solely on oil fundamentals, simply because I don't believe that oil would tank nearly as badly now as it did in 2008, even if the global economy was hit as hard. However, I also feel that there is a fundamental disconnect between CLL and the price of oil. I am therefore very concerned about Connacher's prospects given a massive global recession caused by banking gridlock.

Please login to post a reply
MarlboroDog
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message