Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to sharky's message

Sharky

I'm not going to sit here and toot CLL's horn, they've had their successes and failures as have all companies. I'd suggest that the recent refinancing at a decent rate ( not the best but I'm sure not the worse) is a pretty good sign that those that count ( the lenders) have a reasonable amount of confidence in management. In fact I'd go as far as saying that the only people really upset with management are retailers that believe all the bashing. I also believe that people are more upset at how the stock is manipulated than with manangement. CLL management was good enough to survive the market crash so I've got enough confidence to hold shares.

As far as current SP..CLL is a company in a sector that's very cyclical by nature. Sell in May go away applies and the fact that SP is low means it's very susceptible to manipulation ( as are most small cap companies)..

Another thing about todays SP I just heard on Sun TV that the Federal Government is talking about regulating the Oil sands, if this is accurate it'll cause some fear among oil sand companies.

Please login to post a reply
rebels1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007
Social Links
Private Message