Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to jurek's message

Jurek

I don't know if I should be flattered by your thought about diversion for damage control, I assure you I was merely trying to point out something I read in the financials to cast light on what appeared to be a little good news in a sea of poor results. I just looked at the long term debt and the numbers showed a reduction from q2 2009. Apparently I didn't take into consideration all of the various factors that could influence the number. I merely commented on what I interpreted from the financials.

Agreed, institutional investors did drop a significant amount of holdings in CLL. What remains to be seen is whether that represents a lack of confidence in CLL or merely the tradition of leaving the market during June/July then returning in mid to late August. I guess one could always check to see whether other companies experienced the same reduction in institutional holdings.

PS.. What I'm suggestion is that long term investors tend to have the most positive outlook towards a company. Either thru a belief in the business plan or a refusal to admit making an investment error. Short term traders who bought at the bottom of the price channel also will be positive. That said those with negative views tend to either be in a short position or are hoping the SP drops to the bottom of the price channel to re enter a position.

Please login to post a reply
rebels1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007
Social Links
Private Message