Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to BKM8572's message

Not trying to game you at all. I think you've made it perfectly clear to all that you don't have any valid opinions other than it's all managements fault. No further point in trying to engage you in an intelligent conversation as you've already concluded that CLL shareholders are victims having been deceived by a malicious and corrupt management team that's sole purpose in life is to profit by ripping off shareholders.

"At the same time now is certainly likely not a good time to be selling. One thing I have learned is that Connacher is not a stock to hold for the long term, but rather to be ridden in cycles, exit and then rejoin the position near the trough between waves"

Now your above statement explains your negative attitude perfectly. You appear to be what I'd call a price channel trader buying at the bottom then selling at the top. It's of course an excellent strategy and explains your constant negativity. You see longs depend on long term stability and growth to profit. You depend on volatility. So your opinion must be taken with a grain of salt as your profitability depends on, how'd you put it, "rejoin position near the trough between waves" as often as possible...

This is all good of course, like I said good trading strategy and very profitable when done properly. Posting negativity is all good and part of the game...

PS don't think CLL will hit the 1.20 bottom of the trough..good luck

Please login to post a reply
rebels1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007
Social Links