Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to spiderman8's message

Hi Spide,

I had to cut down on tennis recently. My Achilles is screaming to give it up and take some rest. I play only 3 times a week. As my friend Lynn (Nice Guy) knows, I almost finish the renovation of my house i can devote more time to by best valentine, granddaughter Alina.

CLL does not deserved much attention from my point of you. Management is not oriented to create the shareholder value. There are much better opportunity out there and one has to be crazy to not to take advantage off it (unless you have the advantage of the Dondon tunnel vision).

I took a lead from Sharky and trade the CLL share twice this year. The best gain related to CLL holdings, I recorded on the PDP Warrants (bought at $0.31 and sold at $0.59). It cover my loses on the CLL convertibles which I was stuck for long time.

As of now my CLL holdings (20k share), they are less then 5% of my portfolio, so i do not spent much time on it. Still I check this board every day as i think you do it as well. After all for nlast 4 years we were a part of this big dream which was screw by the management decisions and the unfortunate economical circumstances.

Good luck to all, Jurek

Ps. Brian I hope that you and your wife are doing well and enjoying the life as you deserve it.

Please login to post a reply
jurek
City
BC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/27/2007
Social Links