Castle Gold Corp

Let us see
over 15 years ago
in response to DetVicMackey's message

We shall see ... for those that have been around a long time ... it is time this dog performs ... spending money without objective tangible results offends me when we finally had had a chance to put a meaningful quarterly EPS .. perhaps .03 per share and didn't ... there is always time to promote ... but nothing speaks louder than results ... as cardinal says ... show me the money or MP is undermining TA's performance.

If you think I am a TA supporter ... just ask him ... he thinks I am harsh towards his decision making .... we could just as easily get caught in the downdraft and be dead money again for some time ...

I may be jaded, but I believed strongly in this company and my personal reputation with people I brought to the table and my money is on the line.

We should have delivered before we spent ... to have the quarterly eps we did a year ago is IMO bad judgement.

If there isn't a merger with a substantial premium from today's I'm inclined to see MP as the problem ... not operations and not the CEO.

orgy

Please login to post a reply
orgprophet
City
Mackay
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007