Canadian Imperial Venture

Welcome To The Canadian Imperial Venture HUB On AGORACOM Identify, Focus, Develop

ITs actually kind of unreal. For a company like CIVC to at one point have so much owership of a play like what the Green Point Shales is and now to see it reduced to only owning 10% stake in SPE who has come in and pretty much taken over is crazy.

I mean maybe we should have seen this coming with all the finicial troubles that they have went through in the past....but still the average shareholder just got completely f*#ked on this one.

We now only own 10% of SPE which is just about half of what we owned a little while ago while on our own. I bet that SPE can hardly beleive what is happening.

A friend of mine from the west coast told me back in 2008 when we were working together up in the NWT that his buddy was working at Shoal Point doing some heavy equipment work. I mentioned to him that I had bought into CQV and he told me that his friend said not to go near them. Try and buy SPE but they weren't public at the time. He said that CIVC didn't have a F-ing clue what they were doing and only for SPE they would have run the project and drilling operations into the ground. I laughed and thought oh well one mans opinion but now I think I should have sold earlier this year when we were at 8-9 cents and bought SPE.....oh well guess thats why Im not rich from the stockmarket.

whats everyone elses take on this?

Please login to post a reply
Akerman
City
St.John's, NL
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2008