Canada Carbon Inc

Welcome To The Bolero Resources HUB On AGORACOM A junior natural resource company focused on the acquisition and exploration of precious and base metal properties in Canada and United States.
CCB vs ZEN
over 9 years ago

The recent controversy on teh ZEN boards have encouraged some negative posting on the CCB board. the truth is that both companies are attempting to demonstarte that they have an economic deposit of graphite. They both have some work to do.

ZEN has a 43-101 resource but is having trouble with the metallurgy. The PEA is over 1 year late because the tinkering with the metallurgy at SGS has not yet produced a result that is satisfactory to end users. This is not to say that they won't get it right sooner or later but for now there are too many "red flags" to get very excitted about the stock.

CCB has the opposite situation. It is a small company with a limited budget. The metallurgy is highly successful and they have proven they can produce very high purity graphite with a simple low cost metallurgical process. At this point they don't have a proven resource. However they have been focussing on the metallurgy at the expense of the exploration work. Time will tell if they can report a bona fide resource that would allow them to go into production. We should see the results of earlier drilling soon. To be clear CCB has no serious cash issues.

It is a very positive sign that they have an end user who is interested enough to request a large bulk sample in order to do their own metallurgical testing to verify for themselves that the metallurgy works. This large sample was not "given away" as the nay sayers would suggest. There is a revenue sharing agreement in place that would reward CCB in the event that the end user is happy with their large scale testing. Several smaller scale tests have already been successfully undertaken by this user. This is only one of many interested end users that have requested and received samples of the Miller graphite.

CCB has already stated publically that they will not be competeing in the same market as ZEN (my words and interpretation). So this is not an either or situation for investors. Both companies have the potential to be highly successful.

I need to make it clear that I have no material information about either company and my comments here are drawn from my own interpretation of their public documents.

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008
Social Links