Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to Macod's message

Some posters seem unaware/ignorant of the difference in "profit" and "revenue".....and taunting you to sell is definitely insensitive, so I totally understand your position.  Profits? you got to be kidding!  You can report abuse to Agoracom [or] place on ignore. 

The mess that got us to here is more troubling to some than others. Me? I prefer to actually SEE things than hear about what good may be coming.......nothing good SEEN as yet, but there is hope that it will appear and be constructive. Observing what has occured is definitely not bashing if done in moderation. Giving positive expectation is not hyping if done in moderation.

Yes, there has been nothing in the last update that has been substantiated....tis a fact. But that might change.  

Penny has been warned of taunting tactics ...he has said he is buying shares, so he naturally doesn't want to hear from those who have been hurt. It is what it is. 

Looking at a half glass is definitely in the eye of the beholder..... can even be "full of it".  

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links