Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to martinshaun's message

Martin...we all have difficulty in communicating with that poster who has been here for years. He IS a large shareholder, so you have to read between the lines as best you can. He is ALWAYS in a hurry.....and his typing is hard to understand because of this. Yes, he can be rude, but He DOES support the stock. Some of us have seen his holdings. He wants the price back up as badly as we do. So, none of us are perfect, and I would assume that Penny talks to PP & JK. I'm not defending him...just sharing what I think. Others here will have different slants.

This about the tardy 10-Q. I helped run a publically traded company in the late 90's, and can tell you that when a CFO is changed, it takes forever.....you have to find one, send records to him, he will want to review previous 10-Q, preperation time, possible audit because new accountant, final review/edits, and then filing with $$$fees.

NO WAY THAT THING WILL BE OUT THIS YEAR, in my opinion, but this change will set up for the all important 10-K to be on time next March/April.

It has been said that PP reads here, so express your concerns. I had an email sent to him yesterday strongly requesting a PR update, and listed 6 areas of concern for him to address...I have not heard back from him......pic 

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links