Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to Macod's message

It is really revealing at how bad the fundamentals are when price is down...and how great when price is up....I'm tempted to put up some old posts.

Stock price is obviously being played....this is why I bailed out of GHDC after the collapse from .28 several years ago. That capital loss will save my bacon with offsetting the gains this year with PM shares.

So came back in March, made 3 winning trades netting $9K, and then put that and more into a longer term play at ave. .012 at this time. I am pissed at my misjudgement here, but it is no life changing situation.....and hopefully with no one else as well.

My point is that a decent plan with big buying was ambushed after the ASM...and we are still reeling from that. The blame game is on and I can understand that. BRVO brass has indicated from my DD in several ways that they intend to overcome the ambush....so pic will try to keep his cool as we try to disect snakes.

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links