Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain

Confidence has been compromised. When the priced was forced back under .015, we suffered a great technical breach....along with a psychological breach of confidence.

Burnt fingers tend to stay away from the stove, although we still have over 2 hours to light a flame today. Whether the BRVO brass likes it or not, the price may never fire up again on its own....even with great news! We will need a considerable investment buy program, hard or gradual, to root out the sellers/shorters.

Can this be done? Yep....but we also need business development growth. Even if there were just 25 million shares outstanding, price would not rise with no confidence. I added shares because I am betting that BRVO insiders have too much vested to not oversee whatever it takes to get share price up to where they need it to make further deals that are less dilutive.

My guess is that a good chunk of the buying today comes from our own posters here. The coming 10-Q could quickly change that for the better....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links