Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to dcbass's message

This is a bit off topic, but it is the T-Bond crash [$USB] that is hitting the metals & miners. Rates are being forced up as the Trump win has the world scrambling out of this USB. ...very inflationary, but metals & miners are always initially weak as money shifts world wide. The stock market is getting most all the money from sale of these bonds.

But here is the kicker....accumulate your miners because rising interest rates will eventually be wildly bullish for miners & metals. In 1976-1980, gold went from $100 to $ 875 as rates rose....eventually to 17% in 1981. A few were able to lock in 20% on $100K CDs.

We may not see metals rise until January, but it could start this month.

As for BRVO, I do expect an update at some point next week.....I have been bugging BRVO mgt. and they indicated they are working on one. I just hope that any news is promising and comes with some buying. But if they are waiting for selling to dry up....then who knows!......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links