Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to martinshaun's message

Martin...I am really pissed/disappointed here at BRVO .0175 ...even bought a bit at .0235 yesterday. Here is what we have seen...followed with questions that we can't yet answer.

Yesterday we saw a 1.5 million share offer buy at the open...should have blown past .03, but sellers were waiting, and rest of day was sluggish. Was it orchestrated transfer [or] random weak hands looking to get out? One day not long enough to tell, but spiny had an interesting post on this.

Today there was no buying at the open...just a million share dump at any price...almost no buys to even sell into. Now BRVO is trying to base around .017-.018....the last of week hands? Let's hope so! We saw those even numbers of 1.5 million yesterday, then 1 million today? WHY? Fundamentals look to be improving. Where the hell are these sells coming from? I still see Penny4ever as an accumulator.

A P&D of course is an orchestrated short term event with a lot of false fakeout rhetoric, but even tho it may sound more like that duck at times, I don't believe this is the case here. A further drip in price toward .015 would bring the source of the quack into full view....a P&D duck, not a hunter accumulating shares/ducks with a duck call.

Now at 11:30 EST, I see a secondary dump towards .016....the inconsistency is deplorable!

A trite analysis perhaps.....but an honest one.

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links