Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain

No need for unecessarily cold remarks, and I removed a post. Actually there are a few from the past here whom still are in touch...They care...and I care about them. We all lose loved ones, and those who care are the salt of the earth.

Bottom line is that the post split move from .13, up to .29, then down to a 10th of a penny left some blood along the trail, but it did not break my resolve. Most will NEVER be back, but I am, and hopefully a bit wiser and more compassionate. It is SO easy to hide behind a computer and sling cruel words...we can do better.

The thing with SFMI & GHDC was the mining connection, so some gold and silver holders came here, including me. Gold is up $300 oz. and silver $5 oz. since December, and PM stocks up 4-6 fold.

BRVO may eventually get some mining leverage. What do you think? We want your BRVO assessment, not personal arrows. I have always been a disclosure guy, and that aggrevates some, but sharing successes and failures is rarely bad.

IF this current rally is measured and controlled by inside knowledge, then it was smart to hold the first day to about a 50% gain. But the near 1 million shares traded can't be talked down/dismissed. It appears that .05-.08 is coming again this week....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links