Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to pennystocks4evr's message

Hi Penny...no, my biggest mistake ever was not spending more quality with family members while they were alive.

The SFMI/GHDC swoon from 2012 to 2015 was bad because of ultimate over investment in those areas, but I had taken some nice trade profits in both [see below], and gold, silver & PM shares gains this year have much more than erased net SFMI/GHDC losses.

I sold half my original SFMI stake when it went to .38 years ago, and also sold some GHDC after the 10:1 split at near .20....yes, did sell the rest in disgust at near a penny... because I lost faith in my info. sources. Note that only a handful of posters are still here, so a BUNCH of investers also said screw it. The diiference with me is that I decided to get back on this wobbly pony, but with medium term trading savy. The GHDC move from post split .13 to .39, then crash to sub penny was something I had never seen and reached a point where the money meant little.

We shall see where this immediate initiative goes, but home runs are no longer part of my game...give me doubles and smart defence.........pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links