Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to fade's message

fade...isn't it always that the next move up will rise exponentially? For the record, this is not about the poster called BOUTS. I believe him to be an investor.

Traders are P&Ders by definition...separated by degree. Devient coalition of trading with false words is another animal.

Someone dumped 100K at market just today. Trader or investor throwing in towell? The pumpers are dumping? A rogue seller? Secret PQ shares? Delaney? John Wayne? Smokey the Bandit? "IMO" are only 3 letters meaning "In My Opinion"...freely shared to always help others? Yeah, sure!

Legit trading equities dont fall 84% after rising 10 fold...all in just months! You are better off at the race tracks.

Now, just because this stock is heavily manipulated doesnt mean it is a business model scam...but a trading scam?...Obviously!

The majority buy based on news or anticipation of such, but "traders" are not investors, although many pretend to be. Why anyone would say EVERY DAY that GHDC is going to the moon?...that is beyond reason...to the point of absurdity.

Gambling with a small pot is fun and fairly harmful, but MANY here held an engorged pot whlie it was being blow torched. We do not propose to feel that burn again.

SF & GH have had multiple absurd price spikes and collapses. Those who honestly buy only on pullbacks have all my best wishes...they deserve to hit a jackpot for their steadfast patience & faith.

But words and actions have a proven history of devious conflict. Why did GHDC break critical .05 support so easily? Could it be because the "D'' part of the "P" isn't working out so well because the sheoples didn't invest sufficiently?

When/if this stuff ever rises and subsequently hold support, only then with investors take note. Until then it is a word game......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links