Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to fade's message

Thanks fade for staying with facts around here...hard to do.

I am sorry that anyone might feel I "stir the pot and run", but I don't read all posts here, so can understand that perception.

Anyone who has been around here for years knows I am not a bitter person...have had to become a caretaker over the last few years and that is almost unimaginable!

Still, I'm blessed with spiritual comittment, payed back those I brought into GHDC, my wife is still with us thanks to acupuncture and chinese herbs, and I returned to a great church job after deciding to cut my losses when GHDC COLLAPSED from .30 to .0003!!!

Now I see .12 collapse to .02 ...this is simply not normal or acceptable price activity and juggling unfamiliar knives will cut you up. There are "trading & P&D entities out there. Be careful what you believe here...I try to to be upfront.

The price touting here has been relentless and inacurate...I do not engage in such hype or bashing ....and honorably disclose all trades as hub leader here.

I still own shares, want a higher price that HOLDS, and still moderate here when traffic picks up, There is no overiding animosity with anyone here...nor do I wish the price to fall now that am mostly out.

GHDC simply is a crap shoot with semi new management that can't deliver a 10K or substance with PRs....That isn't bitter: It is just fact. Stay with my blessing if you believe otherwise.

To characterize me with bitter personality is hopefully just disdain for my selling, and that is OK as I did go through a very rough period, but I dont answer posts I havent read.

Thanks again for your balanced posts....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008