Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain

GHDC is down 8/12 since its recent high [down 63%], and closed the week BELOW strong support at .045-.05...actually it closed under .04.

It would not surprise me a bit if at least one of the "bullish" shareholders who posts here is actually selling. ....not me...I immediately disclosed my sale at .112 on the way up with a volume spike that quickly took 200K shares. This current seller[s] won't be so straight forward with honest disclosure.

The 10-K release lie is really damaging confidence, and the entity that ran it up to .12 can only do so again [once current selling abates] IF...IF...IF all the non-informational holes are quickly filled.

And SFMI is at a critical stage as well, even tho GHDC talking heads say that their association with SFMI is a viable one. My question is simple. HOW CAN ANYTHING PQ ASSOCIATED BE VIABLE?

Baring the possibilty of periodic trading P&Ds, the same investors can NOT take the share price up. IT MUST COME FROM NEW INVESTORS!

I hope for more, read about more, and am promised more...but in actuality it has not occured.

Hey, I lost money with this stock, but did get over $40,000 out....and a prime silver producer is waiting for whatever I can save from returning to the job force. Everyone I brought into SFMI and GHDC has been offered losses back. Not all dogs eat their kind.

My physical was purchased at $4.70 silver and $310 gold in 2001...today they are $15 and $1100. pic has weathered the GHDC blow and will survive SFMI as well. Many of my contemporaries have passed away and I am thankful for each day of life with my immediate family...so should you AT ANY AGE!

Folks will be shocked to see gold and silver rise robustly with interest rates just as in 1976-1980. The suppression of interest rates to keep the PAPER monetary system from collapsing is less than a year from meeting its maker. Pic wants to own physical stuff, not paper or electronic stuff.

Have a good weekend all...and don't let your priorities be dominated by GHDC....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links