Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain

Anyone who owns GHDC likely owns SFMI, and gold and silver were/are the salvation there, if any.

Gold and silver brought my interest into SFMI 4 years ago because of the great WEM asset. This led myself and others into GHDC as certain poster[s] championed GH over SF the entire time. Well, GHDC closed 2013 at .13 [split adjusted]. Today it is at .007

And SF may close the year under a tenth of a tenth of a penny. It closed 2013 at half a penny.

So yes...silver and GHDC are connected in a perverse manner. And I will not even mention "silver spoon" executives

Let me put it another way. Anyone who minimizes silver [or] GHDC stock dilution is headed for a tough go from 2015-2020.

And anyone attracted to SFMI in 2010 probably already had been accumulating gold and silver ....BOTH up 4-fold since 2001. This has been a nice long term investment, and when the paper derivative system collapses currencies, hard assets will save the day.

Solar energy growth and monetary collapse are 2 big time reasons to respect silver...even as it is manipulated down on the paper naket short sale exchanges.

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links