Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to COWBOY1224's message

Cowboy...thanks for the update.

SFMI looks a bloated and diluted near gonner. What a great and mismanaged resource!

If GHDC continues to melt with no governors, I will have great losses...losses that will be life altering if metals do not shine over the next few years. My wife feels like yours, and as much as I respect some of the 2010 heads up guys who suggested SFMI to me, I wish I had stayed with my old stocks even tho they too have been wounded.

I am too old to start over, but still feel that GHDC has solid fundamentals. The carnage from .29 to .04 is beyond anything I have seen as it has occured over a 3 month period. My stomach and heart have been sick that I have to take responsibility for my own choices.

One must try to keep the term "failure" in a total life context. We try to do the best we can for our loved ones. Just 3 months ago I had $158,000 worth of GHDC.....vomit!.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links