Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain
in response to bigpic4ever's message

All 300K shares were sells at the market bid except for a 500 buy just before the close at the ask.....hmmm...wonder who might have done that?

Today we have the hearings on the ObamaCare mess, and maybe some FED minutes later.

There have been 4 or 5 posts stating emphatically that news was coming early this week, and surely this week. ....money pledged and being wired, lliad balance covered, all hunky dory. We have heard nothing , and based on past performance, how can one get excited?

Are these "connected" guys being given disinformation? We all know that the "SFMI train" has been leaving the station since $.15 but is now near worthless. Trains dont normally move backwards down the tracks because other trains are coming and a mess is certain. Only those who bought millions of shares over the last few months have good odds.

I do believe that the company, nearly driven under by debt and PQ share dilution, will survive, but that great leverage we had when there were 200 million shares outstanding, is long gone. I have chosen to continue buying SFMI at under a penny while beefing up GHDC holdings. This is all 20% of my net worth, and I can still "walk" with 80% use of my legs. So, this is all about personal perspective.

BOTTOM LINE: [1] There is serious disinformation as per timing being disseminated to certain SFMI forum posters.

[2] I could afford to walk away from this mess after confronting a few ugly faces in FLA!

[3] My absence from the SFMI forum is because most all the good posters and many shareholders have left because of the lenient policy there with non- shareholder dissidents. It's that simple. There is nothing personal with the hub leader as he has clearly remained within his parameters. It was my personal decision to leave....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links