Aurcrest Gold

<p><font size="5" color="#e1be00"><b>Drill ready Gold projects</b></font></p> <p><font color="black"><b>2nd largest land package - Red Lake Mining District &amp; promising properties in the &quot;Ring of Fire&quot; </b></font></p>

I would be lying if I said I was not disappointed in these drill results. All the signs were saying this was going to be the next big discovery in the RoF. I was like many that thought it could happen today.

However the game is just beginning. Instead of looking on the negative side, I for one, am looking on the positive side.

The drilling continues to intersect sulphides and contains some mineralization. Tribute did not have the benefit of the crone downhole equipment because of the blockaide. Before they drill again after breakup, they will use downhole geophysics to locate the anomalys in the vicinity and therefore will have a better opportunity to find what they are looking for.

Also they will have bigger drills to allow them to drill deeper to access the anomalys they have seen on the ztem survey.

I am reminded of the Big Score. At Voisey's Bay it took 160 drill holes before they hit the richly mineralized material at the ovoid. After that it took them a long time to find the eastern deeps.

I am holding a lot of shares of TBM and I will not sell a single share tomorrow.

SN

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008