Amador Gold

Multi-Metal Company Exploiting Prominent Ontario Regions Significant new gold discovery on surface at Loveland (11.48 g\t gold) over 400 meters away from the only other known gold zone (6.37 g/t over 8.55 m & 10.39 g/t over 3.1 m)
Re: Sub-Penny Stock
about 14 years ago
in response to TrueCanuck's message

Opinion, experience. With more than a quarter billion shares out now (not counting options) dilution is making an increase in price near impossible even if they find something everyone wants. At sub penny value they cannot begin to conduct any kind of exploration with drilling without more significant dilution assuming they can even find someone besides Richard to buy the shares.

The short position as of 6/30 was up to 11 million shares, in my opinion they are naked shorts, driving the price down. Those shorts are betting on a re-capitalization (reverse split) and they have no intentions of covering their shorts. The short report is available to you on the TSX, news release section.

You will hear no rumor on such matters, at least I never have before. When management decides thay have no other options they will announce the date, too late for anyone to do anything about it if they wanted to.

If some miracle is being worked behind the scenes and all will be wonderful by winter, I will be surprised and as happy as anyone can be. Whatever happens I and my 155,000 shares are in for the duration. Ron

Please login to post a reply
ron4n
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/14/2008
Social Links
Private Message