Amador Gold

Multi-Metal Company Exploiting Prominent Ontario Regions Significant new gold discovery on surface at Loveland (11.48 g\t gold) over 400 meters away from the only other known gold zone (6.37 g/t over 8.55 m & 10.39 g/t over 3.1 m)
wow
almost 16 years ago
in response to AGORACOM's message

A 2 cent gain in a falling market is good. If the bargain hunters are buying maybe we have hit a bottom I see some good volume with a few large lots trading. With the new gold and silver discoveries the $'s are in the the ground. I believe the investors will be looking for real value in the future. Real $'s should be backed by something that has real value. Paper backed by dept, and the ability to may be pay back over ??yrs would work in a perfect world. I read Articles that say that the USA's dept is so large that it will never be paid. If this is true then where is the value in all the money they are printing. If I could print money out of thin air I would spend it as fast as I could on real things. Agx. has the potential to attract investors as I expect there are a lot of investors holding cash they would rather have invested in something real.

Please login to post a reply
davisbay
City
sechelt
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/12/2008
Social Links