ATAC Resources

Developing Canada's ONLY CARLIN-TYPE GOLD DISCOVERY 100% owned >1,600sq/km YUKON property

This is my top spec. I added today based on the 'tape.' The stock had plateaued, showing just some incremental improvement, until today.

I had been thinking this one would be the key play in the new yukon gold rush and today it gave me a signal I might be right, eising 6 percent on volume of 350,000 shares and NO NEWS.

We know the company planned to use five drills at their huge RAU prospect in the yukon.

in fact, they said they were mobilzing two separate crews with separate camps in order to access far flung portions of their holdings which they judged were worth prospecting, trenching, or drilling.

they are looking for extensions of the same occurence they found in their discovery zone during the last two drilling seasons which is finely disseminated gold, dust really, that is fairly evenly distributed.

if the guys behind atac are right-- and they are crack geologists -- they may have found the yukon equivalent of the carlin trend in nevada.

Chartwise, my untrained eye sees a real nice support line at c$1.42.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=ATC.V&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p93822424817

Please login to post a reply
paperperson
City
Lucky Strike
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/28/2007