The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!
in response to mudlark's message

Mudlark, thanks for sharing. My picks were posted recently here. For sake of convenience, I've pasted them below (remember, we can't recommend our own clients but you should review them carefully in the marketplace.)

1. Avalon Rare Metals
  2. Levon Resources
  3. Crosshair Energy
  4. Neptune Technologies (Tragedy, so I'm conflicted)

I think graphite is going to have the big year it should have had in 2012, so you can start your research with our Graphite Companies. Donner is also a client, so I can't recommend the stock but its hard to argue with it as your personal pick.

In the home run category, I've got my eye on Applied DNA Sciences (APDN:OTCBB). I simply love their technology, which has been validated by US DoD. I also think the timing is perfect as global companies work even harder to protect their brands and revenues.

What do they do?

Applied DNA Sciences provides botanical-DNA based security and authentication solutions that can help protect products, brands and intellectual property of companies, governments and consumers from theft, counterfeiting, fraud and diversion.

Regards,

George

Please login to post a reply
AGORACOM-GT
City
Toronto
Rank
Administrator
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined