The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!
in response to stockcall's message

I am totally hopeless at predicting anything so I will confine myself to giving you three names at which I have recently thrown some money in the forlorn hope they will perform better in 2013 than they did in 2012.

1. A dividend payer off 40% in past 12 months and reduced its dividend but still yielding over 9% at current levels- PGF Pengrowth Energy

2. A very close to production zinc\copper play in Canada. Again down substantially over past year. I doubled my position at 13 cents and have had a bit of a lift since. But given its history there may be another chance to buy at that level with the expectation that as production ramps up through 2013 so will the share price. DON Donner Metals.

3. A somewhat out there gold producer who has just had a run in with BCSC over resource disclosure but seems to have it in hand (if you can believe their recent news release). Has small gold production from alluvial deposits in New Zealand's South Island but the real interest is their exploration efforts in North Island in partnership with the biggy, Newmont. Seems there is a lot of gold in them there Hauraki hills. GEL Glass Earth Gold

Everything I mentioned this time last year performed abysmally so keep that at top of mind if you decided to explore these three.

Please login to post a reply
mudlark
City
North Vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2008
Social Links