The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Yes,its that time of the year,so here goes (and PLEASE do ur homework on these..)

1,Dollarama (DOL-tsx)...I always go here first,and I always buy too much.Clean,well organised stores (unlike other dollar stores),now selling nice stuff for more than a dollar.On a roll.(great,now I've cursed them..) small dividend

2, SHORT The Bay ..Yes,this is the Air Canada of retail.Who shops Dept stores ?I love the nostalgia and history,but hate the store.the ONLY salvation is their real estate.SHORT SHORT SHORT

3,ACASTI (APO-v or t)..this is a spinoff of NEPTUNE (krill oil)...the results are there,but never liked management.You ll have to the research on this one,but the product looks good...

4,MY FUN PICK....MANCHESTER UNITED (Manu-NY)...The NY Yankees of Soccer.You look at pro sports and say "IDIOTS"..EXACTLY..because some idiot is bound to come in and overpay,because its not about the money,its ego...buy on weakness

5,THE RISKY PICK...POSEIDON (psn-t)..tax loss selling done,could bounce,I think its oversold,but worth a flyer..

Let me just thank you all for your work on this board,and for keeping it fun and friendly,wish you all the best this holiday season.Lets have another fun year,J.

Please login to post a reply
justfax
City
vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/08/2008
Social Links