The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

As I edge closer to withdrawing from further interaction past haunts including this site I do believe the truth might be found where the playground is empty.

Since the ppt/fed/govt wishes to ensure panic does not spoil their continued parastical existence, for the most part the market can no longer be trusted because of the blatant manipulation.

The empty playground is the venture exchange ... Canada is almost below the radar in the global scheme of things, the venture is under the manipulator's radar but may provide a clear indication of where the market might be if left unmanipulated.

the chart

http://tmx.quotemedia.com/quote.php?qm_page=8075&qm_symbol=^JX&locale=EN

the stats

all time high 3362

the crisis low 678

the hit 79.9% drop

the recent high 2464

the retracement 73.2%

the recent low 1453

overall hit 56.7% drop

the correction from recent high 40% drop

I will leave it to you to do the same numbers on the tsx. but they are nowhere near as ugly.

the analysis

Left unmanipulated the markets would be worse than depression years if the venture can be used as a more truthful market ... yes, it is heavily skewed to the mining industry esp gold and silver, and one should expect more volatility where th majority of players are unsophisticated, BUT ... i believe it to be much more indicative of the truth than anything you will get from mainstream media sources or especially government reports.

farewell

orgy

Please login to post a reply
orgprophet
City
Mackay
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined