The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!
Re: My Advice
over 13 years ago
Re: My Advice
over 13 years ago
My Advice
over 13 years ago

I suspect we are at the beginning of the junior gold miner bubble .... If you know some quality juniors go as deep as what is financially sensible to you. Now is not the time to be flush with cash if you like this segment.

Everyone on this board seems to understand the dire condition of the economy of North America, specifically the US. Everyone has seen that the US government has lied to their people regarding the Iraq war ... they are also lying about their fiscal well being ... riots in the street will lead to wars ... Larry Kudlow has already started the propaganda machine's "Cold War" with China routine.

Yes I'm going to Australia ... now ... you will still have time to flee if you build your wealth and trust your senses with respect to being ahead of the curve.

Gold going up means the micros go ballistic ...it is the highest form of leverage and building enough wealth to be able to relocate with cash. It is also where the greedy, manipulative and stupid go.

Don't underestimate the ability of the US government to control its citizens!!!!!

orgy

Please login to post a reply
orgprophet
City
Mackay
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007