The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!
in response to Joltin's message

Joltin ,

I can understand your suspicions , but if you look at the messages history i posted here or on other investment hubs you'll realise i've been involved in more then commenting on investment stocks , i've been quite verbal on subjects relating to social issues as well as broader economic and political issues , many times going against the average values of people usualy investing in the stock market .

But i don't expect you or anybody else to go through that kind of inquiry as it represent an enormous amount of work wich i would'nt want to do myself if i had similar doubts about someone else .

I think it's pityfull we find ourselves in such a situation , but it comes with the anonymous nature of internet , so i don't have any grudge towards you expressing those doubts .

I sincerly and openly expressed my view about that matter for the very reasons i expressed . This forum has been and remain a major tool in my investment strategy .

Best regards

Tectol

Please login to post a reply
tectol
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/24/2008