Vyta Corp

Ceased Operations May15, 2009
i posted a message
over 15 years ago
A word of caution.
over 15 years ago
in response to donger's message

Every poster is entitled to his/her opinion. On-topic discussion from all points of view is welcomed and encouraged. If everyone agreed with the hub leaders, Agoracom would have far less discussion and likely would not be the fastest growing stock discussion board on the web.

One of the reasons Agoracom's discussion forum has been so widely embraced is because there is a zero-tolerance policy for violation of rules governing discussion. Hub leaders play an active role in the enforcement of those rules. Enforcement can result in the simple removal of one offending post or a consistent violator's permanent removal from Agoracom.

Libelous or defamatory statements can be subject to civil penalties. The internet is not anonymous.

All posters may report rule violations to Management, and are encouraged to do so.

Your post was removed because it was not in keeping with the rules of the discussion forum. If you have any questions regarding those rules, or why your post was removed, you may contact me through Agoracom by clicking on my name on the hub home page and then on "send PM" under my profile picture, or you may contact Agoracom Management.

-zties

Please login to post a reply
zties
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/15/2004
Social Links