UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.
in response to truckulater's message

Its all good news. However I think when they re-assayedthe tailings those numbers (2 g/t gold and 220g/t silver) did not hold up...also the recovery on silver was around 60% at best. I recall a post from 'Hoov' after he visited the mine some time ago...his forecast was around 2-3 million a year profit. That's probably a good starting postion..ie once we get to commercial status which may still take some time. The breakthrough is that it looks like we have a viable mine. I'm quite happy just to hear that...because that allows us to open a lot of doors.

Based on Layesca,Lacolorada,Copalquin,rof our market cap has to be 3-4 times higher but we need to get at each of these projects/ areas and prove what we have.JMHO.

Please login to post a reply
goldbarron
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/27/2007
Social Links
Private Message