UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.
in response to hzmn91's message

Recently there have been more and more of these kinds of messages which should be part of PMs. Investors for the most part want to come to the bulletin boards to learn and contribute back if possible. For the last little while some of my visits to this board have been frustrating because I am forced to spend valuable time opening messages that turn out to be personal "stuff" from others who think that this is for personal email.

Don't get me wrong...some comments and opinions are entertaining but I am wondering if we could raise the communal threshold so as to exclusively upload messages that contribute to the overall knowledge and or generate fruitful exchange on possible outcomes...remember karma...it always comes back to us...good or bad.

I am sure that many will understand and possibly agree that when you follow numerous positions, you want to be able to maximize your reading time...before your eyesight gets blurry. Thanks to all for your cooperation and insightful contributions...for all other comms...delete...delete...delete. JMHO

LP

Please login to post a reply
Le Penseur
City
Kapuskasing
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/26/2010