UC Resources Ltd.

UC is an emerging producer of Gold and Silver. The Company's goal is to combine cash flow from production, along with a significant exploration upside from its mining assets. The Company is working on its long term objectives to build a mid-tier Production company with a specific focus on silver and gold development in Mexico.

The real question is what is your intent with your post....the post below is your first post on UC back in november

Why All The Negativity & Impatience !

posted on Nov 03, 09 10:25AM

Everyone here knows that this is a great company and eventually will flourish , so bare with it people !

The last thing this board needs is a bunch of STOCKHOUSE investors who will talk negativity and trash UC .

Hoov said it best , if you can't wait it out , than sell me your shares !

So what is your issue? Hoov is busy with lots of stuff and I dare say he needs some time for himself as well. He doesn't have time to post every day on every stock he follows.

Do your own due diligence and make decisons on your own. If Hoov offers an opinion, great, just remember its his opinion and last i checked he still doesn't have any supernatural power to predict the future or future stock prices.

Storm

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/27/2008