St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to buckbrush's message

Hold on, you accuse the company/management of fraud. Stick to your accusation. Explain where there is a fraud. Management holding only 13K shares is not fraud. Late filings is not fraud. Properties lapsing is not fraud. Google earth imagery.... anyone else care to dignify that one with a response?

I am not a lawyer, nor are you. That is why I said it was IMO. You still think that your opinion is fact.

Let's not start rehashing the same old tired and drawn out debate. Legal or not we all agree that what has transpired is on some level wrong be it legal, ethical, moral or otherwise. All I want to know is can we salvage anything from this investment. Lori has not yet replied. She either has not recieved the e-mail or has ignored it.

Let's refocus please.

Suggestions on how to contact Lori?

FYI, I have been promoted and I am able to do PM's now. Aiminvestor, if you care to share Lori's current e-mail address I would be willing to give it a shot.

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links
Private Message