St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

[Allan Costin, a senior BCSC investigator specializing in market manipulation and insider trading]   Yep this is the person that I talked to and asked for written conformation that would allow me to show the concerned shareholders in my area that in fact the SLI investigation was actually conducted and that this investigation was now over ''closed''

I called Allan for this info. because other shareholders including myself did not believe this investigation could possibly be over without charges laid,it was impossible,completely impossible in all of our opinions that this could happen!!    When our conversation was over Allan told me he would see what he could do about sending that info. as he did have my email address this would have been no problem at all.                                                                 WRITTEN CONFORMATION......  NEVER!!!......  HAD THERE REALLY BEEN  AN  INVESTIGATION  LORI  WOULD  BE  IN  JAIL!!!
Please login to post a reply
buckbrush
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/06/2013
Social Links
Private Message