St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Stockstsr's message

Thanks for the replies yesterday after I posted the email sent to Lori.

It has not been rejected so has been delivered as far as i'm concerned. We also know people close to SLI monitor/watch these boards so I am sure Lori is aware it has been sent, and the contents.

I accept there are a lot of questions there, but most are easily answerable in a couple of minutes, the CEO should know all those answers straight away, so although the list might look long and formidable, in fact for Lori it's probably 10 minutes work, and if ncessary she can defer some of the answers if she needs more time to reply to them all.

Those questions are very pertinent, and before anyone invests more money in SLI, they should require those questions answered. All this "don't ask anything of her" is ridiculous, Lori is running a company, and is accountable, and should want to share information with the shareholders and owners of the company, especially if she is seeking new investment from those shareholders.

Her vision in particular must already exist, so why not share it?

What is important is the reply is in writing and on the website, which is still functioning, and they have the tech guys in IGD if they need any help to post an update. 

Otherwise she can reply to my email, and I will post her reply verbatim and without any additional comment on here.

I think that's fair enough, don't you?

Please login to post a reply
aiminvestor
City
London
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/01/2008