St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Well said Primd. I will point out that there is some merit to a few points that Sculpin has made over the years. The problem is that he loses touch with reality and gets lost in wild imaginations.

1. IIROC is a body set up by the bank to self regulate banks. IIROC needs to be abolished.

2. Securities commissions are fragmented and ineffective. Abolish them all and replace with a federal securities commission

3. ATS systems are not well regulated, if at all. They are full of manipulation and fraud. Ban them from acting in Canada.

4. Bring back “ALL OR NONE” orders or set minimum trade sizes. eg 20,000 shares minimum under 25 cents. End the tape painters.

These are the problems Sculpin. Notice that none of them are people trying to get one over on you but rather systemic problems that allow bad things to happen to good people. If you want to do something constructive with your time start sounding the alarm on IIROC and start a push for federal securities commission! Everything else is tomfoolery (I may be giving my my age with that term).

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links
Private Message