St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

It seems most involved in the coversation feel an email is a better approach as having the requested answers posted on the website would allow all shareholders access to a factual, accurate account directly from management.  I will not be making the call at this time for that reason.  If I make a call I will keep any information acquired to myself as I will not be accused of misinformation through rumors etc leaving denial of anything discussed an option for those I speak with.

That being said I personally expect the following result.

1. More than likely no response at all, resulting in all this chatter being a big fat waste of everyone's time.
  2. If there is a response, i think the answers will be delivered in a convoluted, open to interpretation, politicians sort of way not really answering the questions and/or avoiding them totally.

I hope I'm wrong and something will be done to get this show on the road and have things turn around to some extent. I feel there is no way anything is happening unless Lori is running the show.  Its time to accept that.  She isnt going anywhere imo.  

As far as this whole global corruption ending viewpiont.  Well, im sorry but I believe it will be a long long long time before the possibility of that is even a relevant factor in our scenario with Sli.  

Please login to post a reply
mikxx1
City
Mars
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2011
Social Links