St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to mikxx1's message

Mikxx1,

My identity does not matter, nor does my stock position. I can tell you anything at all because we are all anonymous here with the exception of a few. I knew prior to registering that every new registrant is Steve or Primed24 and that is why I chose the alias Stockstsr and it suits my agenda to be Primed24. The joke was on me because as it turns out it was supposed to be stockstar. However, one thing that is amazing is that no matter how much you all hate Primed24 you all take the time to read anything you think he posts. So I chose a good name because you all listened.

So my agenda was to find people who wanted to find the truth. I found a few. We have a bunch of questions that need answering. If we are so lucky as to get the answers it will put to rest a lot of the rampant speculation and wild theories that are out here. I also was hanging on to the hope that the company could be revived with open lines of communication with management. The people who think that this is a massive conspiracy  being run by governments and elite executives around the globe will never come to grips with reality but the rest of us need answers.

Since posting I have more questions but less reasons to believe that SLI will ever trade again. Molson posted some very bad information regarding management. I certainly hope that she has hard copied proof of those posts and if she does it speaks to the total lack respect that management had for shareholders as well as a lack of morals and ethics. That said, I still want answers. I want to know what is left of SLI, the assets, the claims, etc.

That is the answer you get Mikxx1. Not the full answer you seek but the questions you asked of me would not change a darned thing if I answered them would they!

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links
Private Message