St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to mikxx1's message

So, to sum up todays posting. No one has any clue what SLI still holds, if anything. No one actually knows if SLI is still a registered company. It might all be gone. The answers are at the other end of the phone line. The reason why I do not call is that if I report something other than what you all want to hear I will be discredited and banned like so many before me. Heck, some of you  have already been trying to discredit me but you can't discredit good old common sense. Someone from the inner circle must make the call. That is the only way. If all of the claims have been allowed to lapse and have been picked up by random folks what does that say about the conspiracy to steal the gold! Personally, I think that no one wants to make the call because if the conspiracy is dead then hope is dead and the game is over. But some people still want closure either way!

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links
Private Message