St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to buckbrush's message

Sculpin, I was asked questions directly and so I will reply. Please don't be angry.

Buckrush, it has been demonstrated many times over that the debt holders are first priority in a company. Regardless of what shareholders think they own they will never be first and as such they do not own the company. In this case, Lori is the sole director and the largest debt holder. How do you think owns the company?

I am not aware of the status of the claims. This is why I suggested that MikXX1 ask about their status when he calls Lori. It has been suggested here that the claims remain paid and in good standing for the benefit of shareholders even though SLI has not paid them. I just can not see someone else paying these claims for SLI. The story does not add up. If John B. has paid them then why would he not put them in his own/company name?

None of this has anything to do with Lori being incompetent. It has to do with finding out the facts. If someone else is paying the claims then what does it have to do with SLI. If the claims are all gone then SLI is dead forever is it not? If someone is paying them on behalf of SLI and shareholders then Lori must be aware of this correct? We need answers not hearsay and conspiracies. MikXX1 please call Lori!

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links
Private Message