St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

Sorry that you feel that way. You have your interpretation of what happened. I have mine. Every poster here has thiers. I am not sure why you might feel threatened by a simply phone call to Lori. May I suggest that if MikXX1 was serious about making a call that he actually follows through. You can not solve anything without communication can you? Perhaps you are not looking at this from every possible angle and if you are not then you are missing some valuable information and interpretations. Do you recall ever hearing the saying "There are 3 sides to every story; yours, mine, and the truth". This is not to say that anyone is telling lies but rather than every person has their own version of the truth as they personally see it. You of all people should understand that. How often have you said "I SPEAK MY TRUTH", not "THE TRUTH" but "MY TRUTH". Just a few short days ago you said "My intentions then were genuine, and remain today, in providing investors with as much information as possible." I ask you, if your intentions are genuine then why do you fear a simply call to Lori for a fact or information gathering session of sorts?

In any case, I see that your fear is turning into anger and so I will step back for a few days and see what MikXX1 has to report after he speaks with Lori. If he makes the call I expect all of you to show him the respect the he deserves for making it! Good luck MikXX1.

Happy New Year to ALL!

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links