St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

Of course I am not adequately informed as a “reknown” [SIC] writer would be but apparently neither are you as is suggested from your post. If you wish to publish a physical book it will cost money and lots of it if you want the book to be free. If you decide to publish an e-book you can do it relatively cheaply and get it out there for free but you clearly have not considered the cost of everything from editing to marketing. Some people are skilled and can do much of this on their own but I doubt that you have the skill sets to make this happen. You will need help, be it paid help or help from friends right here on Agoracom.

Also, you seem to not understand that books can be pulled after being published. You also seem to not understand that your freedom of speech does not give you the freedom to harass, intimidate, belittle, or slander another. Other people have rights as well. You are not any better than anyone else, nor any worse than anyone else. We all have equal rights. I know this is a difficult concept for some people to grasp when they have spent so many years trampling the rights of others while claiming to be doing so in protection of their own rights.

Lastly, the quality of writing is a big deal. Proper writing, proper use of the English language, gives you credibility in the mind of the reader.  Failing basic writing skills will be a detriment to your cause. This is why I suggest having Stewie do the writing. His skills are simply superior to yours. Work with him, work as a team. You lay out the frame work and Stewie can fill it in with the story.

FYI, you may want to read up on prepositions because you don;t seem to know what they are!

In any case, do as you wish. Good luck. CALL STEWIE!

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links
Private Message