St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Around late fall of 2011 I had a phone conversation with Paul Gray, the geologist for SLI, and the same geologist that comprised the 2011 NI 43-101 technical report. I was asking Paul questions about the geology of the property, as I was practising proper and prudent due diligence, and he casually laughed and said, "DON'T WORRY RICK, THE GOLD IS THERE".

So, you have this statement from the companies OWN geologist. He was on the property and if there ever was any area of concern or doubt for me or anyone, that statement would reassure anyone. Paul SAW the gold. And, a geo does not make a statement like that, unless he is very certain.

There is no honest geo on this planet that can degrade the Tesoro from being anything less than a mine/mines once they examine ALL historical evidence, EXCEPT the phony drill results. The phoney drill results MUST be looked at by them AFTER reviewing all the historical data. It is then that it becomes very blatant that the drill results are a total mismatch and do NOT belong.

We have appreciable gold bearing veins at and/or near the surface that are wide, around a meter. These are very minable and because of the mesothermal setting and Quantec, it is most easy to discern that these veins widen incredibly at depth. Some of our veins at surface are wider than some of the richest gold mines in the world, with grades that even exceed these richest goldmines.

Rick Jewers

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links