St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Recap
almost 8 years ago

So the CEO waits until the property,s are proven And then makes up whatever and gets rid of the property however and the BCSC can't find anything wrong with that, ( Carmi property, 240+ or- holes drilled, 180.000lbs proven Moly at 11.00 a lb ) Oh crappie I forgot to renew the permits. (Cueva Blanka 180.000 oz/gold +silver ) Sold for $100,000.00 (Tesoro the best 3D siesmic ever in the world that I can find and done twice showing the ovoids both times but don't core any of them and try get a qualified person to write a report saying this mine is not viable without any proof "That the shareholders were aware of" and manipulate the share price from $2.80 to 2cents and absolutely do nothing for the Company for 5 years except to destroy it but this is what the BCSC thinks is normal operation for a TSX Venture and nothing is being done wrong??????

Please login to post a reply
Randy Rushfeldt
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message